Friday Five Link Up



Linking up with The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm. & Hello! Happiness.

ONE: These scent packs from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. My favorite fragrance is Summer Romance. Depending on the location there are different scents but this one is amazing. Very refreshing. I have them everywhere. Car, bathroom, by my bed, in the couch cushions, in my drawers...




TWO: More scent...I swear I don't stink I just LOVE a good candle...enter: Watermelon Lemonade (how GOOD does that sound as a drink...*makes note to find one on Pinterest*) candles from Bath and Body Works. I love these. I bought 6 of them. I will probably buy 6 more soon as I am sure they are only a seasonal purchase and I need them year round.



THREE: Biotin. I am almost finished with my first bottle but some friends of mine with amazing and long hair have credited this bad boy as the key. I am giving it a try, along with limited washings and even more limited heat exposure.



FOUR: Say it with me y'all. Sweet. Tea. I love me some sweet tea. I can be found with a glass of it whenever possible. However, sugar is sugar and those calories can add up fast. I got into Red Diamond made with Splenda (hello ZERO calories) about a year ago and now I buy it by the gallon. It is usually gone in two days time. If the store I am at does not carry the Splenda kind I go for the regular unsweetened and use my own Splenda.



FIVE: I have been pinning the hell out of this website. One Kings Lane. Obsessed with all of the amazing home goods. Some of it is wildly overpriced but there are some great ideas. Not to mention COLOR everywhere. I love color.


One of my favorite items from the website. Love the color and chevron pattern. Would be cute in a living room as a stand out piece. 


That's all for this week! Have a wonderful weekend. 



2 comments:

  1. Girl I take my Biotin, everyday! Can't be without it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve that Chevron chair! Glad to have found you on the link up! :)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch out for that website then!! Everything there is to die for. It'll take me 3 years to furnish my house ha!! You're my first official blog friend haha! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...