CHANGES!

Hello lovely readers. I have been reading a lot about starting your blog, and how to make it successful, etc..and one of the main points I see over and over is "make sure your blog flows, has a consistent theme, represents what you want to say/who you are". While I often speak of my life as
"mi vida loca" I'm not sure that it really describes me. Furthermore, not everything I post is crazy or about a crazy life.

Maybe I thought that was the tone I was going to set, but so far it has not  turned at as such. Therefore, I am making some changes today.  I have already changed the name and am in the process of a fully revamped design, that I am very excited about.

About the name: Barefoot & Blue Jean Princess.

Well, I feel like it is pretty self-explanitory. You can usually find me barefoot and in a pair of jeans. That is my comfort zone, however, I am sometimes described as a "princess". While I am certainly not a brat, I like my girly touches. I decided I want my Blog name to describe who I am, because what I post relates to who I am.

Did that make sense? Geez, that seemed like some kind of rambling rant. Anyway, I hope you'll keep coming back, and I hope you'll enjoy my new look.


Thanks for reading. I appreciate anyone who takes the time.


6 comments:

  1. Blog naming is hard! lol I love what you came up with :)

    Can't wait to see the new design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! But I think this one hits the nail on the head. Hopefully my new design will be in this week. I wish I knew how to do all that junk on my own ha! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! Brantley Gilbert actually gets credit, but if he wants to come wrestle me for it I won't argue about it. ;)

      Delete
  3. Adorable name! Mine blog is currently under construction too--moving over to wordpress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a big change! Crazy how stressful blog updating can be haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...