Friday Five Link Up

Linking up with The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm. & Hello! Happiness.

ONE: Tattoos. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck that I am dying to cover. I don't really mind it but it was not thought through. I have been looking at ideas and am pretty set on a longhorn skull with a yellow rose headband. Hear me out...



Something like that. (These are screen shots from my instagram and ATX Mafia.)

TWO: In keeping with the longhorn theme...FOOTBALL SEASON IS UPON US. Coming so soon. I am ready to watch some college football...Texas Longhorns and my Dallas Cowboys. Hopefully both have better seasons. 




Yeah, thats me. Born to be a Longhorn. Can't help it.


Har Har Har. Only Cowboys fans can laugh at this.




THREE: Getchu some of these right now! Literally the best margarita I have ever had, and I am a Texan.







FOUR: A1. Look, I love this stuff. It is my sauce. I use it on everything but my favorite is on a baked potato. That or I just like to turn it up. See below.







FIVE: Outshine Lime Popsicles. Shot of tequila, suck on one of these bad boys.


This is what you look like after, and it is just fiiine.










1 comment:

  1. As a Giants fan I love that Cowboys quote, haha...happy Friday!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...