Gospel From Megan

It is Sunday and I've got a ton of errands to run, lunch with a friend who is in for the weekend, and then hot yoga at 4! Busy day...oh and I have to squeeze in time for Gemma at the dog park and a bath for her. Wow and Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest?! I'm sure y'all all feel me there. We put off and put off all weekend until its the last minute. Silly. Anyway I just want to leave you with some sweet quotes I have pinned. Sorry they're are not sourced here, as I am on my phone and do not know how. If you're curious as to their origin please see my Pinterest and the "Quotes" board. Original, I know. 


Lovely, isn't it? So short and sweet. Be the change. 


I think I will be trying this. Hope there is a good sunset tonight, cause we know I won't see the sunrise, God willing and the creek don't rise. 


Sweet thought. 


I'll wait while you get a tissue. Must take Gemma to dog park. She waits on me too much, I'm afraid. 


I just had to throw her some blog cred/lovin'. 


And for that reason alone, I will follow. 


Enjoy what is left in this day and rest! Tomorrow is Monday (I know I too was hoping it got lost). 

-xo Megan Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Steve Jobs quote! I am new to your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I love hearing that. It is still pretty new so I love knowing someone reads! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...