Its Friday Link Up Time!



I am really loving this link up. I have met some ladies and also found some great products. It is nice to share, right? That's what we are taught anyway and I dig it. So without further delay...



ONE: My new planner. Nerd right? It even has a 4 shopping lists and 4 meal planner worksheets PER MONTH. Got it at Office Depot. Check em out.






TWO: Mario Badescu. I use several of their products already and if you register and fill out a survey on their website they will send you free samples to try out. I just got mine in and am going to start trying them tonight!


Presh, right?



THREE: Pizza. Who doesn't love pizza, really though? I created this one via Dominos, which is my favorite chain pizza place. Thin crust with ham, pineapple, bell pepper, black olives, jalapenos, onion, and feta cheese. UH-MAY-ZIN.




FOUR: Nomorerack. If you've been following along you know I am buying a house. This site is a hot mess of crap. Good deals though. I found some AWESOME sheets for $30 and even ended up buying my Dad a set for Father's Day. Some ridiculously high thread-count. Anywho, it is worth checking out. I compare it to SkyMall. Just junk you don't need but HAVE to buy.





FIVE: Tyler Candle Company. To.Die.For.  Obsessed with the laundry detergent. It is quite expensive for detergent so I normally just use it on my sheets and towels, but on occasion I have been known to wash all of my clothes in it. Money be damned!! My all time favorite scent is "Diva". The candles are also worth every penny.





Sorry for being brief but I've got a lot of appointments regarding my new house this morning! EXCITING!

This is what my early morning off looks like:


A few moments of peace before my crazy Friday. 







3 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a serious planner!! I love the meal planning pages! MMM, and that PIZZA!! YUM

    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annnnnd Home Depot is now on my list of places to go this weekend. Thanks for that. I love Domino's too for splurge nights, have you ever had their sandwiches? OMG they are GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that's a Domino's Pizza?!?! I have to try it now. It looks like this gourmet pizza we have in town called Sir Pizza. It's to die for. And I need a new planner. I hate the one they ordered for us at work this year. I guess I'll need to get out a shop for one. Finally stopping by from the Friday Link up.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...