Texas Tuesday




I have no idea how to link via iPad but please check out these ladies blogs, and join in some good ol' Texas lovins!

I think this is an awesome link up. It combines two things I really enjoy: Texas and the opportunity to connect with new readers as well as find myself some new reading material. Since I am coming to you from my iPad and it is not my preferred method of posting this will be brief and contain a cluster of photos from my Instagram. (I decided to save myself 100 hours and not crop them, surely you forgive me. And hey, there's my Instagram username, feel free to follow along. I warn you, there are a considerable amount of selfies, mostly goofy faces though.) AAAND end the worlds longest parenthesis statement EVER. 

What I love about Texas (did you start singing the Dairy Queen theme song, cause I did and now I want gravy) is that you can see a multitude of different landscapes in one state. Literally, it is like having 5 states in one. Beaches, lakes and rivers, mountains, snow, desert, pine trees, big cities...the experiences are endless. There is always a beautiful sunset photo-op waiting around the corner. So, to sum up I will stop rambling and leave you with a selection of my favorite "Texas" photos via my Instagram. 

















4 comments:

  1. I love these pics. Bid light Like is my fav summer beer. And cactuses, I love cactus. Thank you for linking up with us today! I look forward to reading more on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet is that little cactus? I found it at Canyon Lake! Thanks for hosting the link. Look forward to more! :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! Bud Light is allll I drink! And you can't beat a Texas sunset especially if you have a Bud Light in hand! :)

    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got into the Bud Light Lime..its a little on the limey side for me but yeah if someone even comes near me with a coors light i'm like "dont bother".

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...