Texas Women Bloggers Getting to Know You Party



1. What part of Texas do you call home?
       - I was born in College Station and grew up in the small small SMALL town of Franklin about 45 miles North of there, on a lake called Camp Creek Lake.
2. How long have you been blogging?
       - Off and on for years, but this particular blog is only a month old. Still a pup.
3. Why did you start blogging?
       - I love to write! Other than that, I started because I enjoyed reading other peoples blogs so much I wanted to join the fun.
4. When we visit your blog, what can we expect to discover?

       - A hot mess of stuff. I do not blog fashion, beauty, travel or anything singular. It is a mixture of everything I want to say and all of the above. 
5. How did you come up with your Blog Title and what is its meaning?

      - Well, some may know the Pam Tillis song. As I say, its pretty self explanatory. My life is crazy! (but doesn't everyone feel that way? I think it is relatable.)
6. What do you love about being part of Texas Women Bloggers?

     - This is my first link up, but I LOVE my state so any ladies from the lone star are a winner in my book. I am always looking for connections. Even if just one person finds something I write relevant, then I consider it successful. 
7. Who inspires you to blog?

     - Some days it is something I see on Pinterest, some days it is something that happened to me, some days I just resort to a good link-up because my mind is on a hiatus. The "who" is all yours truly. 
8. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be?

    - The post I wrote about searching for my first home, because it is real and it is describes the real emotions I am feeling. No fluff, minimal jokes, ALL REAL. That OR Who I'm Not. It is humor that I feel is relatable. I like to make people laugh above anything else.

Thanks for reading! Hope to "meet" you. Please feel free to comment. 



18 comments:

  1. Hi0 I found you from the TWB link-up! Congrats on the new blog! good luck! I look forward to reading more from you!
    -Lea @ Running with Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to like it around here. Love that you are a pup and still finding the direction of the blog. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feet are definitely still wet and it is fun! Thanks for reading! Checking out your blog.

      Delete
  3. Great to meet you through the TXWB link up today! You are so FUNNY! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have grown up on a lake! Enjoyed reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby was born in Bryan but raised in College Station! He lived there from 78-92ish. Welcome back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ol' Bryan! I graduated from high school there. There was always a Bryan vs. College Station feud, which I'm sure he understands ha! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Welcome to blogging! ;) I love meeting fellow TX ladies too so I'm happy to find yours. Congrats and best of luck in the home buying search. I bought our first house at the end of 2011 and it was a stress ball for a bit but totally worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually closing September 16!! Could not be more excited! :)

      Delete
  7. Linking up from Texas Women Bloggers! Congrats on the new blog! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute blog! A new house is really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a work in progress as is the new house! I fear this will become a home decorating blog HA! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Hi found you through Sweet Tea Social.Come visit sometime.
    Kathy from Southernmadeintheshade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting now! thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...