Wellness Wednesday

This week has been so busy at work, which in turn has left my brain over loaded and fried. I am just drawing blank after blank trying to think of something to say...which could just mean there is nothing really worth sharing going on in my world this week.


SO, what I am going to blog about today is Zeal. If you haven't heard of it, it is kind of the new craze (see Advocare). A friend of mine on Facebook is constantly raving about it's effects. She swears it can help you kick caffeine. This is something I desperately need to do, but really, really, really don't want to. I LOVE coffee, I LOVE Diet Coke, I LOVE tea. I don't think I'll ever give up my own cup of coffee in the mornings. I just like something warm. The occasional latte from Starbucks can't be ruled out either once winter rolls around. I love shopping with a latte in hand when it is chilly out.

I am about to admit something to y'all and myself:

I drink about 5 diet cokes a day.

Let that sink in. I'm talking all sizes. Bottle, can, Route 44...

I know this is not only unhealthy but expensive. It is bad for your teeth and there is the whole aspartame debacle. So, I am going to start incorporating Zeal into my life.

You can read about their benefits here. Maybe putting this challenge to myself out here on the internets will help hold me accountable. I am notorious for breaking a challenge. I just don't do well with them.

I haven't made my first drink yet but plan to about mid-morning. Stick with me and every Wednesday I will give y'all a little update about how I am feeling and how it is going! Fingers crossed I can kick the cokes!


Ps: I hear it is a great hangover cure. Who doesn't love that thought?!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I need to kick the red bull!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well see in about a week how I'm doing! This stuff is supposed to be really good for you, but I'm an eternal skeptic!

      Delete
  2. Great for hangovers?!? Where do I sign up! Haha, ready to see your update next week!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!!!

    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to test the hangover theory this weekend! I will report back. Thank you!! You're awesome!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...