Friday Funnies

Today I woke up in a good mood, but it only took one jerk comment to make that good mood disappear. Well, "they" say "laughter is the best medicine" so that's what I have decided to do. Here are some "funnies" I have been pinning and saving to my phone.

**Warning: some contain bad language.





Fact.


This is too cute. F Bomb and all. 



Insert "Blogger" where "white girl" is. 



Love sloths.


Love. 


Truth. 


I hope y'all had a few laughs. Happy Friday!! 

Also, thanks to everyone who linked up with Kristen and I yesterday! We were very happy with it. 




7 comments:

  1. HAAA! All those are funny but the warning towards bad language seriously made me laugh...I guess I need to post that warning on the top of my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we need another button that says: Not suitable for children. haha!

      Delete
  2. Holy cow, these are funny! I love the last one! That is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a sunshine award! Here is the link:
    http://zoekolleen.blogspot.com/2013/09/sunshine-award-acceptance.html

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I needed this! Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i love the pumpkin spice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Some of these had me laughing out loud. Love the Pumpkin spice one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...