Get Gritty

So, in a few hours, thanks to the miracle of flight, I will make a short 1 hour trip from Midland to Houston. I am staying with my sister, a 24 hour trip only, but tomorrow morning bright and early we are running the Gritty Goddess 5K.


I am looking really forward to it! It is an obstacle course run, which will probably kill me but hey..YOLO or whatever?! I totally used that wrong, didn't I?

I will try to take as many pics as I can and post them tomorrow night or Sunday!

In other news:

Target has been on point lately. I have stocked up on PJ pants, books, makeup, birthday cards, coffee, etc.

Here are some awesome picks I have grabbed:


So comfy and I love plaid. 



Amazing material. 



I love this brush set. The powder brush and the eye shadow brush are two of the best I've ever used.



I may be late to the party here but I love this. It has a great little shimmer in it too. Keeps me not so shiny! 


Happy weekend y'all!!







2 comments:

  1. Love those PJ pants and LOVE Target. I pretty much go there every day during my lunch break. Do you use the Cartwheel app? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no! what is it? sounds like something I need haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...