Life Saving Products

Ok, that title may be an exaggeration, but I really like these products. They make my life a little bit easier.


1. Tan Towel Self-Tan Towelette. My girl Kristen posted about this a few weeks ago, and I had always wanted to give them a try. Reading her good review convinced me to bite the bullet and buy, and let me tell you I like em.



2. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. This thing is truly a life saver. Look at how well it cleaned my sink--and I tried every product to get that residue out of my sink.






3. Retail Me Not. Love this site. If you haven't used this site, do it. It can save you a lot of money on your online shopping.




Money save using Retail Me Not.


4. Free Shipping. Anywhere that has free shipping AND bonus free return shipping is amazing in my book.


Free ship and free return. 


Free shipping--2 days!

Free ship and return!

Free ship and free return.





Not a long list, but just a few things that make life easier, especially if you're busy like me.

Tomorrow Kristen and I start out Thursday Tunes link-up, so be sure to check back here around 8:30 am or over on Kristen's blog and join us!




3 comments:

  1. I think I need to stock up on Mr.Eraser for my sinks and tubs....my least favorite places to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the tan towels!! I swear by them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Clean Magic Erasers are my go to cleaning product! Will definitely have to try the tan towels!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...