"Homemade" Soup




Taste of Tuesday link-up with Blissfully Miller andLet's Get Bananas!

I have to share the amazing dinner I just made! "Homemade" Minestrone soup. I use the term "homemade" loosely because I used a kit that I picked up at Target, but you still have to do a little leg work. I will definitely make it again. There is enough for two people.




Someone's nose would not stay away. 


Sad, begging eyes. 

I would definitely recommend picking this up if you're at Target!! So good. 



It comes with everything you need minus olive oil, onion, and a can of diced tomatoes. Super easy. 



2 comments:

  1. This soup looks so good! I love the fact that it's from a box.. perfect for a great weeknight meal!! As soon as we get back from vacay, I'm heading to Target! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Target carried this?! I will be picking one up next time I'm at Target. Like Jess said, this is perfect for a week night meal since I'm always struggling to find quick recipes. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...