Thursday Tunes





Rules:

Grab our button and please link to me and Kristen in your post. You do not have to follow us unless you just want to, in which case we'd love to have you!

Post 1-5 songs you like at the moment, have liked in the past, whatever! You can embed from YouTube or use GrooveShark if thats more your thing. I personally like to watch videos. 

That's it. Very simple.

Today I am doing some songs that are either new, or new to me that I am really liking. 

1. I Can Drink To That All Night- Jerrod Neiman
He is so cute. 




2. Don't Let Me Be Lonely- The Band Perry-

There is no video yet for this song, but if you haven't heard it give it a listen. I usually do not care for this band but this song I really like!!


3. Do It Like This- Johnny T

Again, no video yet, but LOVE this song.


4. Moonlight Crush- Outshyne

I really like this band, they're based out of the Nashville scene but I see them as a Nashville version of Texas Country.





Join in if you have the time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...