Thursday Tunes

Hey Lovlies! It is that time again. Please use our button if you'd like to link up! We worked hard on it and want you to help us show it off!


Barefoot&BlueJean



As far as the rest of the rules go--well, there really aren't any. You do not have to follow us if you do not wish to--although we both welcome new followers. Just post about music and use our button.

If you wanna be extra awesome and throw in a link to mine and Kristen's blogs, well that's certainly welcome as well. Now on to the music.

My theme for the week is "songs that give me chills" in honor of the Halloween holiday today! Every time I hear these songs I get a serious chill.



1. Alan Jackson- Midnight in Montgomery

Creeeeeepy.






2. Garth Brooks- Beaches of Cheyenne

This song used to give me the willies when I was little.

And I am super bummed because Garth is a stickler and you can't find his music online. Psh, isn't he rich enough?!


3. David Allan Coe- The Ride

Yep, freaky.






HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!! Midnight in Montgomery is SUPER creepy and old! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...