Thursday Tunes

Barefoot&BlueJean



Please please use the button and please link to Kristen and I! Thanks!! Hope you link with us! :)

Songs that give me an unrealistic view of life, aka "love songs":











Songs suck. They are worse than fairytales when it comes to this whole "Prince Charming" dream. Am I wrong? I mean I am not sitting around waiting for Luke Bryan to drop everything he's doing just because he wants to see what I am wearing, or get excited that I want to slide up in his dirty truck and have him praying the night doesn't end.

It's not real, and when I'm riding around with my boyfriend and put my pretty pink toes up on the dash, I am pretty sure all he is thinking is: "I just armoralled that, damn it!" He is not lost in how adorable I am that he nearly swerves off of the road.

Truth hurts.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...