Work in Progress

So, I wanted to let y'all know what is up ahead:

I am working on a "Pinterest Fail" series. I know this has been done plenty of times, but it never gets old. My first video will be included!

Also, I've got my mom's "family famous" stuffing recipe to share with y'all closer to Thanksgiving. Let me tell you, I am the first to say if something beats my families recipes--very few can beat this stuffing.

I have a trip to New Orleans planned--which is something my friends and I do very well. I am going to put together a little guide along with some highly entertaining photos for your viewing pleasure.

I'm off to the deer lease this weekend, but I will get started with the some good recipes come Tuesday!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...