Dear Santa...

Dear Santa-

I think I have been relatively good this year. I know I have been a tad bit extravagant, what with starting the year in a suite in Vegas, spending a ton on dog training, countless shopping trips, a new MacBook Air, iPhone 5S, trip to New Orleans….ok you already know all this. I have also done 2 5K's, thrown my dad a surprise birthday party (Saturday), paid off some credit cards, made a few donations to charity…are you aware of that?

So, if you think I've been a good enough girl, here is my wish list this Christmas--feel free to use your discretion:

1. Cuisinart Griddler


Yes, I want steak with my eggs. 


2. Breadman Breadmaker


needed the smell of bread filling my house.


3.  Burberry Brogue House Check Continental Wallet


Yep. 


4.  Louis Vuitton Evora GM


Speaking of extravagant.



5.  Corral Wingtip Boots



Rugged/beautiful.


6. Cookbooks


My idol.




500 recipes!! OH YES!. 


7. Polar Watch


Workout motivation?


8. Kindle Paperwhite


Pleeease!




So, like I said, Santa, I am asking for a lot, but I will be eternally grateful!!

Love,




PS: If you could scratch off what you buy and pass the rest on to my friends and family, that would be AWESOME!!











2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I NEED those boots! That watch is on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want the pioneer cookbook. I believe I'm gonna have to do major christmas shopping for myself when the time comes. :D

    Come check out the new post http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/12/faith.html. What are your thoughts on faith?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...