Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I hope y'all have some good plans for the weekend. I am making the 7+ hour drive down to College Station to visit my Dad for his 70TH BIRTHDAY. I can't believe he is that old. (He was 45 when I was born, FYI--I'm not 40 or anything, in case you didn't know.)

Anyways, I may not get a chance to blog tomorrow because I will be busy keeping him occupied prior to his surprise party. We have a lot of Christmas shopping to do for my nieces and lots of my favorite College Station restaurants to hit, then on to a BBQ place with a party room where I am having some food catered along with a cake. It is mostly just family from his side and a few from my Mom's family. My sisters will be there too, I can't wait to see them.

Sunday I'll be busy making the 7+ hour drive back. YAAAAY <---not.

Now to the post:


I am sharing some of my favorite products today for the Five on Friday linkup.





Yes, there are 6 items, and yes I can count.


1. Urban Decay Naked3  2. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle  3. Lorac Eyelash Curler  4. Psssst! Dry Shampoo  5. Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Removing Wipes  6. Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

All can be found at Ulta, besides the toothpaste.


Y'all know by now I am obsessed with the Naked palettes and this one is no exception.

Mademoiselle is one of my all time favorite scents. It is pricey, but lasts a long time because you don't need a lot to get the smell. Classic. If I had a signature scent this would be it, or Miss Dior…but I digress.

This eyelash curler came in a gift set and I absolutely adore it. I do not curl my lashes that often but I think it just looks pretty with my makeup. It is more of a decoration.

This dry shampoo has been my favorite for years, despite the stupid name. It smells wonderful…kind of like a coconut lime, plus it hides my roots. Be careful though it does come out white so hold it far from your head. 

Makeup removing wipes always dry out my combination skin. These are awesome and help fight that.

This toothpaste is by far my favorite. I won't buy any other kind. It keeps my coffee, tea, and diet coke drinkin self with a shiny white smile.  Can't beat that. I totally recommend it if you're looking for a good whitening paste. All of the flavors are awesome and not too overwhelming as well. I hate toothpaste that burns your mouth! Not pleasant…


Well that is all y'all, probably until Sunday night, or most likely Monday. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.



The Good Life Blog

2 comments:

  1. I have that toothpaste too & I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH I LOVE College Station!!! I was there this weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...