Monday Secrets

A little not so fun fact about me: in junior high and early high school I had pretty bad acne. It eventually went away on its own, but not without me putting up a good fight. One of the remedies that was suggested to me was Tea Tree Oil. I tried it but nearly gagged every time I came near it. I hated it. Couldn't do it.

Fast forward to today, where I have relatively good skin, just the occasional break out. For a while now I have been a fan of the Tea Tree Oil face wash and toner from The Body Shop. Weird right? I think they use something to mask the overpowering smell of the oil…because now, I actually love it. Maybe I just evolved. Anyway…after being a bit bad to my skin in New Orleans last week I came home with a nasty pimple or two. I went straight to Ulta, masked in a ball cap and shades, mind you, and picked up some Tea Tree Oil…just the oil, for spot treatment. I had no clue how amazing this stuff is. If I had only stuck it out when I was younger I could have saved myself a lot of heartache!

I highly recommended this for spot treating. A little goes a long way, and even at that it is pretty cheap, like I am talking REALLY cheap!






I can seriously smell it now…heavenly!! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...