Quick Hello

I just wanted to do a quick hello post from my phone (I hate blogging this way). I just ordered a blog makeover. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to see it. You may notice some changes as they happen. Let me know what you think! 

I'll be back Monday with some major personal news...I haven't decided if it will be an over share or TMI moment but I can't think of a better place to talk about it. Also, I've got some news regarding my weekly link up, which if you follow you'll notice has been MIA for the last two Thursdays. 

I also want to fill y'all in on my New Years resolutions so maybe someone will hold me accountable. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to enjoy my last two days of vacation before it's back to work Monday--which I am secretly looking forward too. Call me crazy but I love routine and I don't mind my job so much. 

See y'all Monday. 

2 comments:

  1. Gah I'm excited to see the makeover! I'm always up for TMI as well so don't you worry!
    I blog from my phone all the time. Welcome to the dark side

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always up for some news of any kind and a make over sounds nice. I need one myself for my blog but dont know how to do all that without paying someone. :( how does one blog from their phone b/c when i tried it wouldnt work for me.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...