Taste of Tuesday- Peanut Butter Balls



Linking with Blissfully Miller and Let's Get Bananas!


This week I am cheating a bit…and sharing a recipe that I have not made yet, but am making to take to Christmas Eve dinner. I saw these on one of my favorite Food Network cooking shows-Trisha's Southern Kitchen. I love her and Garth and their music as well. This recipe is one of Garth's favorites.

Miss Mickey's Peanut Butter Balls:




Ingredients
1 cup sugar1/2 cup dark corn syrup1/2 white corn syrup2 cups crunchy peanut butter4 cups rice cereal


DirectionsIn a large saucepan, stir the sugar and the syrups together over medium heat. Remove from the heat and quickly add the peanut butter, continuing to stir until the mixture is fully combined. Add the rice cereal and mix well. Shape the mixture into palm-size balls with your hands. Transfer to waxed paper. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.



Taken from Food Network's Website, here.


I picked up all of the ingredients yesterday and am super excited to try them!! If these turn out well I may try to find some ways to alter them with chocolate or something to that effect.

I adore cooking shows. Pioneer Woman and Trisha, and Giada, and Paula Deen, and Rachel Ray are my idols.

Hope y'all are having an awesome week!


3 comments:

  1. Yummm! We love peanut butter so these would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look and sound amazing! I love anything with Peanut butter!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...