New Look

Hello y'all! Sorry about the disappearance. I finally got my new look installed so please let me know what you think! I think it looks a little classier and a little more grown up.

I am feeling much better after surgery and ready to get back to my full range of motion. I am DYING to do yoga. Supposedly I can go back to all normal movements and work outs and such as of this Thursday!! WHOO!!!

I'll be back to blogging tomorrow with one of my favorite link ups, Taste of Tuesday!

See y'all then!!


6 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well! Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new design! Happy you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see someone else say Ya'll. oh the good ole' south. I love the header.
    Hope you get to feeling better soon. What kind of surgery did you have? I had a procedure about 2 or so weeks ago but I was fine afterwards.

    https://www.facebook.com/NightOwlBlogging?ref=tn_tnmn
    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it. Did you do this yourself? I'm having a new look made as we speak! eeekk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is too cute! your design reminds me of mine, i have antlers too. & i have barefoot in my name. ;)
    happy i stumbled upon your blog!

    xo, samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...